Friday, 16 December 2011

Christmas Cake with 4 Ingredients - It works!

A customer of Cosy Toes emailed through a Christmas cake with only 4 ingredients! So that's what  I've just made. I made 4 small cakes for gifts  and decorated the top with glace cherries and sliced almonds - this one to the right.
Yes it looks like a cake and it worked!

Here is the recipe for you to share:

Soak a kilo of mixed fruit in 2 cups pf strong coffee overnight (I add
red glace cherries!)
Next day sometime! Add 150gms of roughly chopped chocolate - we like
macadamia chocolate
Then mix in 2 cups of self raising flour! Can add spices such as
cinnamon if the mood so pleases.
Bake at 130C The smaller the tin the longer to cook - I use an eight
inch tin

You have a nice as in NICE cake.


I would love to hear if yours worked out too.

No comments: